Tiny easy lemon pancakes
Eliminating gluten solved many digestive and dermatological issues for me. It also has given me back a lot of energy and made me regain my brain focus and my resilience in the face of difficult times.
It's been exactly a year since I didn't post any recipe on this blog, and also seven that wheat flour can't be found in my kitchen.
To celebrate the event, here is one for the first time in (my approximate) english, a yummy hot breakfast for rainy morning.
- 3 big spoons of oat flour or mixed oats
- 1 big spoon of almond powder
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- Spices of your choice : cinnamon, orange powder, ginger, nutmeg, clove, pepper...
- A pinch of pink salt
- A tiny organic lemon zest and 1 little spoon of its juice
- 1 egg
- Vegetal milk, my preference being almond one
INGREDIENTS for One persOn
Mix all the dry ingredients, add the lemon and the egg, work it with a fork to get wet all the mix, then add vegetal milk until have a greek yogourt consistency. Oil a pan with coconut oil. Make discs of a tennis ball size and cook each sides three minutes on middle fire.
To taste with veggie cream or, as I am from french Brittany, with salted butter - yes, not afraid to make gaps, not at all - and coconut blossom sugar sprinkled on it. All accompanied by a comforting organic chicory.
The 31th of January 2020 — Posted by corOllule dU cHamp Du pOirier in My English